Pages

Sunday 27 June 2010

Ariel bulletin!

Hi friends,


Happy summer! I hope all of you are having a fun June :) I have been really busy working with my girls in NMD lately. I miss you all so much! You are the ones who support me and keep me going. Never think for a minute that I don't appreciate all the kind words and messages that you send me.



A quick thought...Ive noticed that a few people have been a bit hard on my former band mates Destinee & Paris Monroe, and my new band mates in NMD . I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I totally respect that. I believe that positivity is the most valuable thing that we can give each other as human beings. Love means everything. I don't like to see anyone hurt. We might not always approve of everything that everyone does, however, everyone deserves respect. Bashing other people and making them feel upset is just not cool in my book. I dont do it. And it is my hope that you all will try to see the good things that are happening in everyones life.





Destinee & Paris are launching their new music, with my full support. I am very proud of them. I am working with my best girls in NMD to crank out some pretty amazing entertainment that I think you will all really like. We have been doing a lot behind the scenes with various people and our managment that we are excited to surprise you with this summer (top secret shhhh!) :)



At the end of the day I want you all to be kind to everyone. See the good in everybody. Take chances and live your dreams to their fullest. In the end, love triumphs over all. I truly believe that. If we dont have true, honest to goodness love and good will for people, I believe we have nothing.







Love,

Ariel<3





PS> Happy Birthday to the most amazing mom in the world. My mom, Mandy. **** Mom...you have been there for me at every turn. You have helped me, supported me, and sacrificed so much for me. Thanks for teaching me to always do the right thing. Thanks for allowing me to follow my heart and live my dreams. Thank you for all that you do. You are an incredible person. I wouldn't be who I am without your love. Im lucky to have you as my mom...and even luckier that we are such good friends<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i the only one who noticed Ariels moms name is Mandy Moore
hahahahaha :)

Shannon said...

I did

Post a Comment