Pages

Sunday 21 February 2010

New message from Ariel!

I Just wanted to share a little something with all of you. Actually its not little at all its HUGE , MASSIVE, SO IMPORTANT, MONUMENTAL and LIFE SAVING. This thing is free, its life changing, its brave and its the only thing that keeps us all going. This thing is POSITIVITY !!!!!! FInd something nice to say or do to with someone and spread this life saving, life changing energy. Positive thinking, behavior, speech and actions are what makes a good person good. Dont point out someone's flaws, or what they have done wrong ,or what they can do better. Point out the good things, we all have something good in us that people can see if we are true to ourselves and not Phony. I will start by saying Thank you to all of my friends for sending me lovely messages, letters, tweets, comments ect. Those are the Positive things that make me appreciate my life and my career so much. To be able to share my self and my gifts with all of you and know that its appreciated is why I do what I do. I love you all so Thanks again. Dont forget, I started the Positive energy so keep it going by saying something nice to just one person and see how you can make someone's day : )




Ariel<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now if people would just do this the world would be a much better place, I love you Ariel

Post a Comment